2015-2016 Leadership Advancement Program Team
Committee Charge: The Leadership Advancement Program (LAP) team coordinates the training and development of the 2012-13 LAP class and recruits the 2013-14 class. The successful Leadership Advancement Program will achieve the following outcomes:
• Deliver a program reflecting feedback and recommendations from the 2011-12 LAP class.
• Educate LAP participants about NACE history, structure, and engagement opportunities
• Provide opportunity for participants to learn about and reflect upon leadership in a volunteer setting
• Offer participants insight into strategic NACE priorities, challenges and opportunities
• Empower participants to share individual leadership expertise and ideas with their peers
• Connect participants with NACE Board mentors to enrich their understanding of association leadership
• Monitor the conversion rate of LAP participants through the years to positions of volunteer leadership (e.g. committee chairs, Board directors, etc.) and suggest approaches to strengthen this rate
• Coordinate with the Leadership Pipeline Tiger Team regarding the relationship between LAP and an overall leadership development model for NACE.