2016-2017 2015 Conference Committee
Committee Charge: The Annual Conference team devises learning formats, develops content tracks, and selects expert presenters for NACE's most widely attended educational event. The Annual Conference team with the assistance and experience of the NACE staff will achieve the following outcomes:
• Develop a program that is responsive to the feedback gathered from the 2014 conference, and ensure delivery of high value program content for traditionally underserved NACE constituencies.
• Employ a variety of learning formats, tracks, and member engagement experiences (to be established by mid-September)
• Strike a balance between solicitation of targeted expert presenters and member-driven RFPs (RFP process to be initiated by end of September with proposal evaluations complete by end of November)
• Include high value program content for traditionally under-served NACE constituencies (e.g. small colleges, community colleges, employers, and experienced professionals)
• Emphasize learning tracks that address priority topics - including social media, advocacy, diversity/inclusion, and internships
• Recommend conference presentations that might be re-purposed for other NACE education initiatives (e.g. webinars, Spotlight, Journal, etc.)