Open yourself up to new opportunities at NACE17! Make new connections and reconnect with your peers. Develop new insight and skills from over 80 professional development workshops. Discover new business solutions in our world-class Expo Hall. See you in Las Vegas!
Call for Proposals Is Closed
Submission deadline is Wednesday, November 2, 2016 at 11:59PM ET
The NACE 2017 Conference & Expo will feature 80-plus learning workshops, unlimited networking opportunities, and a world-class Expo Hall.
Help shape the program for NACE 2017. We're looking for presenters who can explore cutting-edge topics, highlight the latest trends, and discuss best practices in career services and university relations and recruiting. You can facilitate a traditional workshop or lead an interactive session.
The 2017 Annual Conference Committee is seeking proposals that:
- Encourage opportunities for learner engagement.
- Demonstrate application to the work of participants.
- Are based on or supported by research.
- Contain new ideas and are on the cutting edge of the profession.
- Stimulate and provoke discussion.
Use the following links to prepare your proposal:
- Got Questions? Find your answers here.
- Print out the submission form in advance to view the questions.
- How does the NACE 2017 Conference Committee score the proposals? See the scoring guidelines here.
- View the format options for presentation your session.
- Find tips to get started developing your proposal.
- Are you ready to submit your proposal? Use this checklist to ensure all of the required information is ready for submission.
Questions? Contact NACE Meetings & Events at email@example.com, 610.625.1026.
through March 1, 2017
after March 1, 2017
through March 2, 2016
after March 2, 2016