Extend your learning and your travel budget at this preconference workshop!
Advance registration and a separate fee are required.
Essentials for New Recruiters: Tuesday, June 4, 8 a.m. – 5 p.m.
Get a solid grounding in the basics of college recruiting, and learn the what, when, why, who, and how to:
- Establish a business case for your recruiting program.
- Select and manage campus teams.
- Integrate school selection, metrics, and evaluation.
- Manage internship programs.
- Use social media in marketing, branding, and recruiting.
- Build and maintain relationships with career centers and faculty.
- Leverage career fairs and information sessions to achieve your recruiting goals.
Earn 7.5 Recertification Credit Hours!
Chris Carlson, Senior Manager Talent Delivery Programs, Booz Allen Hamilton
Marie Artim, Vice President/Talent Acquisition, Enterprise Holdings, Inc.
Christian Garcia, Executive Director, University of Miami
$699 NACE member; $899 nonmember (Lunch included.)
Register online for this event
Contact Kim Jamison,800.544.5272, ext. 132.