The most competitive companies use internship programs to feed their hiring efforts: You can too!
Building a Premier Internship Program gives you all the basics—program design, implementation, documentation, metrics, and more—and offers the practical guidance you need to:
- Build a business case for your program.
- Use a conversion-oriented approach to select interns.
- Create internship experiences that are effective for interns, supervisors, and your organization.
- Achieve consistent supervision and evaluation.
- Evaluate, document, and demonstrate the value of your program to your organization.
Written by seasoned college recruiting professional Julie Cunningham, this resource features best practices, plus more than 15 sample forms, checklists, schedules, and other pieces that you can adapt for your program.
Internship programs are the most effective method of recruiting new college graduates—get the information, tools, and advice you need to build a program that works for you!
Revised 2012. 56 pages, 8 1/2 x 11m saddlestitched, with CD with samples to adapt and use. Member price: $59; nonmember price: $79. Use your VISA, Mastercard, or AMEX to order online. You can also order by phone: 800.544.5272.