Help shape the NACE20 program. NACE is looking for presenters who can explore cutting-edge topics, highlight the latest trends, and discuss leading practices in career services and university relations and recruiting.
The 2020 Conference Program Committee is seeking proposals that:
- Encourage opportunities to engage learners.
- Demonstrate the application of the work to session participants.
- Are based on or supported by research.
- Contain new ideas and are on the cutting edge of the profession.
- Stimulate and provoke discussion.
Use the following links to prepare your proposal:
- Find answers to the most common questions in the FAQ.
- Print out the submission form to view the submission questions in advance.
- View the 2020 Conference Program Committee scoring guidelines.
- See format options for NACE20 concurrent sessions.
- View a sample proposal and develop your own with these helpful tips.
- Ensure all necessary components are completed with this submission checklist.
Questions? Contact NACE Meetings & Events at firstname.lastname@example.org, 610.625.1026.