Results: 1 – 10 of 134
One-third of employer URR departments operate as a component of human resources in a hybrid system.
operations, trends and predictions, surveys, benchmarks, spotlight
Employers reported conducting 68 percent of their recruiting in the fall this year, with the remaining 32 percent planned for the spring.
trends and predictions, surveys, recruiting, spotlight
Respondents to the Job Outlook 2020 and the Job Outlook 2019 surveys had a somewhat similar view of the overall college job market, with both rating it as “very good.”
trends and predictions, surveys, spotlight
Why do post-graduation employment outcomes differ across universities, even among those of similar selectivity? Russell Weinstein, University of Illinois, explored this and related questions in forthcoming research focused on campus to company proximity. Here, he shares highlights from that research.
graduate outcomes, trends and predictions, journal, employer relations
One-third of employers this year plan to reassess their college hiring needs on a quarterly basis, according to results of NACE’s Job Outlook 2020 survey.
It’s no surprise that bachelor’s degree graduates are expected to account for slightly more than 83 percent of Class of 2020 hires.
Employers plan to hire 5.8 percent more new college graduates from the Class of 2020 than they did from the Class of 2019 for positions in the United States.
The tenure of college recruiters appears to have increased considerably since 2016, according to NACE’s 2018 Recruiting Compensation Benchmarks Report.
When it comes to cost-per-hire, the average amount is dependent on the way employers calculate their budgets.
Career centers are being housed less frequently in student affairs, more frequently in other divisions, and increasingly in various parts of the institution.