2011 Internship & Co-op Survey
Gauge the effectiveness of your internship/co-op program with data from NACE's 2011 Internship & Co-op Survey.
- Compare your acceptance rate, intern-to-full-time conversion rate, and cycle time with those of your peers.
- Find out the going rate for interns by major, degree, and year of study.
- Get a view of the market for interns and co-op students.
- Learn which recruiting methods work best.
- Gain insight into the hiring expectations of your colleagues and competitors.
NACE Members: $160/Nonmembers: $260
(Purchase with the 2011 Guide to Compensation for Interns & Co-ops and save. See below for details.) April 2011. 52 pages. 8 1/2 x 11. PDF format.
2011 Guide to Compensation for Interns & Co-ops
This comprehensive report features hourly wage rates and benefits information for interns and co-ops by:
- Degree (bachelor’s and master’s)
- Year in school
NACE Members: $160 /Nonmembers: $260
Purchase with the 2011 Internship & Co-op Survey and save. See below for details.) April 2011. 302 pages. 8 1/2 x 11. PDF format.
Purchase the Survey and the Guide Together: Save more than 15%!
Get both resources and save!
NACE members: $225 / Nonmembers: $400