Get current benchmarks for college career services offices through NACE’s latest report.
Based on responses from more than 860 career services offices, NACE’s 2011-12 Career Services Benchmark Survey gives you the data you need to compare your office to those of your peers around a variety of areas, including:
- Services, plus use of services and fees for services
- Staffing levels and professional staff-to-student ratios
- Staff salaries and years of experience
- Operating budgets and revenue sources
- Office structure and name, reporting lines, square footage, and number of interview rooms.
Plus, you’ll find outcome data for the college Class of 2010, and early information on outcomes for the Class of 2011.
You get the overall average (based on all responses), plus average, median, and 25th and 75th percentiles for respondents by size of enrollment (fewer than 1,000 students; 1,000 – 4,999 students; 5,000 – 9,999 students; 10,000 – 19,999; and 20,000+ students).
Order your copy today!
2012. 126 pages. PDF format. NACE members: $160/ Nonmembers: $260.