In the past, it has been appropriate and advantageous to (redacted) students and alumni for the Division of Career Services to work on their behalf with third party recruiters.
In providing services for third-party recruiters, University policy requires that:
- Third-party recruiters operate in congruence with the university policy of Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action and do not discriminate on the basis of age, race, color, religion, sex, handicap, or national origin. An employer or agency using the services of Career Services understands that compliance with all related federal and state statutes and regulations is required for initiation or continuance of Career Services.
- Third party recruiters will abide by the Principles for Third Party Recruiters as described in the NACE Principles for Professional Conduct. (/principles/principl.html)
- All positions listed by third party recruiters with Career Services be fee paid by the employer.
- Third party recruiters will provide information about their operations and services to Career Services for candidate review. That information may accompany this form, or be forwarded under separate cover.
- It will be the responsibility of the candidate to contact the third party recruiter. Candidate names and/or information concerning candidates will not be released to third party recruiters unless candidates provide a written release, signed and dated by the candidate, for that specific agency. Federal law requires that confidential letters not be shared with candidates.
Third Party Recruiter Services:
Career Services will promote the job and pertinent information through normal channels which may include the website, posting on bulletin boards, referral to faculty, staff and/or direct referral to candidates. The third party recruiters will be listed as the contact and identified as an employment agency.
If a third party recruiter wishes to interview candidates on campus, or attend career fairs, that recruiter will agree to abide by the above policies and to identify the represented employer(s) to both Career Services and potential university interviewees. Third party recruiters who elect to interview on campus should understand that the candidate information provided by Career Services is to be used exclusively for the employer(s) so identified.
I have read and agree to abide by the above university policies.
Signature ______________________________________ Date __________________________________
City_______________________________________ State ____________ Zip ______________________
Phone _______________________________________ Fax ____________________________________
Email ______________________________________ Website __________________________________