[Name of your college/university]
POLICY ON RECIPROCITY
The [name of your office] at [name of your school] grants reciprocal use of career services to degree candidates and graduates of other colleges and universities that meet the conditions below:
Conditions of Reciprocity:
- A letter of reciprocity must be submitted from the school's career services office that the candidate/graduate attends.
- The letter must list the requester's name, date of graduation, degree, academic major, and current academic status.
- A statement that offers reciprocal use of career services to [school] students/graduates must also be included. It must outline which services will and will not be available to [school] students/graduates.
- Statements must be sent to: Director, Career Services [school] [street] [city, state zip].
The following are services that will and will not be available:
Reciprocal Services Available:
- Access to our vacancy listings in our career resource center binder system
- Use of the career resource center and career information materials
- Express service counseling to answer brief questions of a general nature
- Web site materials
- Resume critique services
- On-campus recruitment program
- Resume referral program
- Career counseling appointments
- Job listings password
- Mock interviews
- Internship Information