CORONAVIRUS (COVID-19) – CANCELLATION AND REFUNDS (UPDATED January 25, 2022)
All unused credit balances from the cancellation of NACE20 will be automatically extended through June 30, 2022. These dollars can be used for any NACE events or services, including membership dues. Contact NACE Education & Events at email@example.com for conference and event registrations and customer service for membership inquiries at firstname.lastname@example.org.
NACE Products and Services
- Requests for a refund must be made within 30 days of purchase.
- Requests for a refund must be made in writing. Requests may be directed to email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- In some instances, a refund may be pro-rated to reflect the portion of the product/service that has already been used.
- Sorry: There are no refunds for products delivered in PDF format.
- For information about refunds for events and educational programs, please see the Events FAQ.
- Membership cancellations received within 7 days of joining/renewing may be eligible to receive a full refund less $50 service fee.
- Cancellations received after the stated deadline will not be eligible for a refund. Contact NACE Member Services at email@example.com, 610.625.1032.
Credits/refunds for NACE23
Cancellations must be submitted in writing to firstname.lastname@example.org and are subject to the following refund policies:
- Cancellation requests submitted on or before April 5, 2023, are refundable less a $150 administrative fee.
- Cancellation requests submitted on or before May 5, 2023, are 50% refundable.
- Cancellation requests submitted after May 5, 2023, are nonrefundable.
In the event of extenuating circumstances, refunds will be processed as a refund or credit (to be used by 6/30/23). Please contact email@example.com for more details.
No-shows at the NACE 2023 Conference & Expo are not eligible for a credit or refund.
Credits/refunds for MLI
NACE’s focus is on the health and safety of our attendees who plan on attending the Management Leadership Institute (MLI) in Pittsburgh, PA. We continue to monitor COVID-19 safe meeting protocols. NACE has updated our credit and refund policies to support our members
- Cancellation requests due to illness or emergency may be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org and the full registration amount paid will be credited to your NACE account.
- Non-illness or non-emergency cancellations received on or before April 10, 2022 are refundable but subject to a $100 administrative fee. Cancellation requests received after April 10, 2022 nonrefundable. A credit equal to the value of the cancelled registration, less the $100 administrative fee, will be issued and will be valid for 12 months from the date of issue.
- No-shows at MLI are not eligible for a credit or refund.
- In the event MLI is cancelled due to COVID-19, NACE will automatically issue a credit to your NACE account for the amount of your paid registration. Your credit protects your budget dollars and can be used on any NACE product, service, or event. If you would prefer a refund, please submit your request in writing to email@example.com.