The National Association of Colleges and Employers serves as the primary resource for those working with the college-educated seeking employment.
The National Association of Colleges and Employers drives collaboration and continuous innovation among a global community of professionals to develop and employ a future-ready workforce.
The National Association of Colleges and Employers empowers the community of professionals focused on the development and employment of college-educated talent with relevant data, resources, training, insights and relationships, while serving as the collective voice for the profession.
As the Association for those focused on the development and employment of the college-educated NACE will:
1. Increase and retain a diversified membership and create opportunities to engage and build professional networks.
2. Advance the body of knowledge, set standards, and cultivate professional acumen.
3. Serve as the leading source of research, data, and content.
4. Advocate as the leading voice for the profession and serve as the authority on related public policy.
5. Ensure an operation that is financially sustainable with the infrastructure, technology, and staffing capabilities to drive innovation and fulfill its mission.
As a professional community focused on the career success of college graduates, we develop and advance knowledge, build and nurture relationships, inspire thought leadership, prepare for future workforce demands, and ultimately, create recognized value for higher education, employer and public stakeholders.
DOWNLOAD STRATEGIC PLAN
Inclusion is a core value for the National Association of Colleges and Employers, which fosters and supports individual and organizational diversity and inclusion to advance equity in all facets of the association.