LinkedIn is always changing—and the savviest career coaches change right along with it. Join a former LinkedIn insider to discover what’s new on LinkedIn, including:
- New tools to explore which careers match your students' skills, based on data from 900 million professionals
- New filters to track down remote opportunities—and make sure that you never waste time on ghost jobs
- New platforms to prepare for video interviews—and even get immediate feedback from LinkedIn AI
Why This Isn't a Standard Session
As a former teacher, Jeremy Schifeling makes sure that every session is highly engaging and that all his advice is 100% actionable. As such, you can expect to:
- Test your LinkedIn mastery on pop quizzes
- Participate in live roleplays
- Ask your toughest LinkedIn questions: Should we buy LinkedIn Premium? How much do we need to post? Do endorsements even matter?
Plus, Schifeling will be giving away copies of his book, "Linked: Conquer LinkedIn. Get Your Dream Job. Own Your Future" to everyone who participates!
Following this program, you will be able to:
- Use the new Career Explorer and Future of Skills reports to help their students pick the perfect career path and identify the most important keywords to support their success;
- Understand how to help their students stand out to recruiters on LinkedIn, leveraging LinkedIn assessments, badges, and cover stories;
- Understand how to support students in getting ready for video interviews, leveraging LinkedIn's AI-powered interview tool.