Searching for a data-driven approach to finding diverse talent? We can help.
Evaluate existing school selection opportunities and identify new ones through new custom research from NACE. The NACE Diversity Graduate Profile Report provides diversity data for Class of 2021 college graduates based on academic major, institution, gender, race, and ethnicity, and median salary (where reported).
The data contained in this report are obtained from a query of the National Center for Education Statistics website – part of the U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics, also referred to as IPEDS data. The query represents the most current data, the Class of 2021, who are graduates earning computer science degrees in the date range July 1, 2020 through June 30, 2021. The data represent completions, not enrollments, by major and are reported at the bachelor’s degree level, unless otherwise indicated.
Academic majors in this report include:
- All Computer Science Majors (Broad Category total) – 1,312 schools
- Computer Systems Analysis – 45 schools
- Computer Science – 639 schools
- Computer/Information Technology Administration & Management – 235 schools
- Computer Systems Networking & Telecommunications – 47 schools
- Information Science – 202 schools
- Software & Media Applications – 137 schools
Purchase this report with just a few clicks and download it immediately.
Contact Andrea Koncz, Senior Research Manager at firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you purchased a copy of this report, you can access it at MyNACE > Research Reports.