Presenters will discuss how they have incorporated (or provide recommendations based on their experience regarding use) the NACE Standards and Competencies in developing their recruiting team.
Content will focus on development and implementation for new teams: structure, professional development, evaluation, and making the case.
Following this program, you will be able to:
- Evaluate existing team structure;
- Articulate needed proficiencies based on employee’s role within the team based on identifies structure;
- Align competencies to correlate with organizational strategy;
- Develop professional development plans to increase proficiencies; and
- Employ strategies for gaining buy-in from stakeholders.
Presenters: Scott Flanary, Moss Adams, LLP and Sholon Rucker, KPMG, LLP
Visit the FAQ page or contact NACE Professional Development at firstname.lastname@example.org, 610.625.1026.