Presenters will discuss how they have used NACE’s URR Standards and Competencies to leverage individual team member’s professional development in order to create a stronger talent pipeline within an existing URR program.
Content will focus on evaluation and implementation of existing teams: structure, capabilities, professional development, talent pipeline, evaluation, and making the case.
Following this program, you will be able to:
- Construct competency based job descriptions;
- Effectively communicate expectations related to role within the organization;
- Provide a framework for mentoring and coaching relationships;
- Identify appropriate professional development opportunities based on role; and
- Employ strategies to leverage organizational support.
Presenters: Nicole Wormley, Campbell Soup Company and Bruce Soltys, The Travelers Companies, Inc.
Visit the FAQ page or contact NACE Professional Development at email@example.com, 610.625.1026.