Learn about NACE’s efforts around advocacy and public policy, including how issues are selected for attention, and what those issues mean for the association and profession.
Dan Black, chair of NACE’s Advocacy Committee, will highlight the association’s key issues for the 2017-18 year and provide insight into how these affect your organization, the profession, and the students you work with and recruit. These issues include:
- The Higher Education Reauthorization Act,
- The Gainful Employment Act, and
In addition, you’ll get the latest on DACA, immigration, healthcare, and a host of other legislative issues that impact you and your organization.
You will have the opportunity to ask questions in real time, and get answers to your most pressing public policy questions.
Following this program, you will be able to:
- Describe the association’s key public policy initiatives;
- Define NACE’s role as an advocate for the profession; and
- Identify pending legislative changes and their impact on your organization.
Presenters: Dan Black, Global Recruiting Leader, EY; Ellen S. Smith, B.A., M.B.A., M.Ed., Vice President, MWWPR; Ed Koc, Director of Research, Public Policy and Legislative Affairs, NACE
Visit the FAQ page or contact NACE Professional Development at email@example.com, 610.625.1026.