NACE Early Talent Sourcing: Customized Analytics Report
NACE delivers data and analysis on graduates by institution, program, degree-level, and median salary (where reported) to support your early talent identification strategies. These deliverables can be woven into your team’s data analytics procedures. This custom report includes the following key elements:
- Initial Consultation: Engagement with NACE Research subject matter experts to identify the candidate pools central to your talent acquisition focus, including candidates from diverse backgrounds, specific majors, academic programs, and geographic targets.
- Customized Report and Interpretive Analysis: NACE generates a report which provides graduate characteristics for up to 50 institutions and seven (7) degree level/academic major pairs (e.g., Bachelor’s Degree/Computer Science) that are specific to your organization's talent acquisition strategy. The report can accommodate requests which exceed 50 institutions and/or seven (7) academic majors for an additional cost.
- Reports are searchable and interactive with filters to sort by several criteria.
- NACE provides customized interpretive analysis, highlighting key insights regarding the custom report results.
- Strategic Consultation: Upon delivery of the report, a follow-up consultation will be conducted to review the results for additional insights that will assist your organization in developing and finalizing your talent acquisition strategy.
Reports can be generated and delivered within seven business days after final report criteria are determined and will be followed up by a strategic consultation to review results.
CUSTOMIZE REPORT CRITERIA
VIEW SAMPLE REPORT
Price: Reports start at $1,500 (members); $2,500 (nonmembers)
Contact Andrea Koncz, Research Manager, at firstname.lastname@example.org, 610.625.1021 to initiate your request.